Monday 22 November 2010

Drew Gardner workshop Belgium- Hosted by Bert Stephani

There has been quite a lot to cram in of late, and the pace is not slowing at all, as you will see in the next few weeks

All a bit of a lame excuse for not getting this video of the workshop from the end of the Summer held at Bert Stephani's place in Belgium?

Belgium? Why Belgium?

Why not!

Workshops are driven by demand and Bert asked me while I was over in Belgium for a seminar

So I'm alway open to suggestions.........

It was a fun weekend with photographers sharing ideas and playing with a whole heap of Elinchrom lighting, aided in no small part by Servix the Elinchrom agent for Belgium


Drew Gardner Workshop at Bert Stephani HQ Belgium from drew gardner on Vimeo.


Really struck by the differences between the different approaches of the groups

It was a great fun, I hope to repeat it next year

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew when are you going to come down under? We'd love to have you. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Morgana

I would need up to 20 delegates

Is there enough interest?

Do let me know

Cheers

Drew

Unknown said...

By the way I will be putting some Workshops on in Soth Africa in Feb/March next year

Stay tuned for more details


Cheers

Drew